Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reflections!!!!!

I really enjoy learning Tool #7 (Digital Storytelling).  With this tool, I can recreate the existing books or have students illustrated their own story while recording of their own voice as a narrator. 
 
Each tool was an eye opening, as well as, adding more COOL ideas to the classroom activities.  Everytime I completed a Tool, I gain more insight knowledge about what and how 'crazy-awesome' technology is.  I start out with very little to zero knowledge about Blog.  After working through 11-Tools, I think I had transformed the way I communicate with other educators as well as my future lesson plans about technology. 
 
Because of my basic knowledge about technology, there were many surprises that came about during each Tools, but they were all great surprises as an outcome.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment